"Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, and a little more loving, have a little more empathy, and maybe next year at this time we'd like each other a little more." -- Judy Garland
As we leave one year behind and roll into the next one, I hope the New Year brings you good health and prosperity, and the successful and fulfilling career and life that you desire and deserve.
These quotations are guaranteed to inspire you to make the new year the best it can be -- in business and in life.
1. "Celebrate what you want to see more of." -- Tom Peters
2. "Each year's regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year." -- John R. Dallas, Jr.
3. "And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been." -- Rainer Maria Rilke
4. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -- Brad Paisley
6. "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier'." -- Alfred Tennyson
7. "Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word." -- Goran Persson
8. "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." -- Helen Keller
9. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. "A good beginning makes a good end" -- English Proverb
11. "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -- CS Lewis
13. "365 new days. 365 new chances." -- Unknown
14. "In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!" -- Mehmet Murat ildan
15. "For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice." -- T.S. Eliot
16. "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." -- Lori Bard
17. "We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." -- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
18. "A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone." -- Santonu Kumar Dhar
19. "I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something." -- Neil Gaiman