It has been said that we can't have a positive life with a negative mind. This is true. Though life is composed of ups and downs, we can build a positive attitude through each lesson that we learn. Life is a process of growing; it is not about just going through it. If you make a habit of asking "What for?" in each lesson instead of "Why?" your mind will open up to endless opportunities.
A positive mind creates a positive attitude. This is possible for all. The key resides in you. Why not take the challenge? You don't have anything to lose and much to gain.
Here are 21 positive quotes that will powerfully influence your life and work.
1. "When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple." Paulo Coelho
2. "You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot--it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive." Maya Angelou
3. "Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event." Brian Tracy
4. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." Helen Keller
5. "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results." Wade Boggs
6. "Positive anything is better than negative nothing." Elbert Hubbard
7. "In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact." Les Brown
8. "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision." Dalai Lama
9. "Send out a cheerful, positive greeting, and most of the time you will get back a cheerful, positive greeting. It’s also true that if you send out a negative greeting, you will, in most cases, get back a negative greeting." Zig Ziglar
10. "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." William James
11. "It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts." Robert H. Schuller
12. "Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be." Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. "I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it." Michael J. Fox
14 "The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do." Kobe Bryant
15. "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier." Colin Powell
16. "Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better." Tim Howard
17. "If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges." Pat Riley
18. "Excellence encourages one about life generally; it shows the spiritual wealth of the world." George Eliot
19. "Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude." Lou Holtz
20. "I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude." Michael Jordan
21. "When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That’s when you can get more creative in solving problems." Stephen Covey