The new year is a time of hope and renewal. Business gone bad? There's always hope for a better year ahead. Career off the rails? You can get a new job next year. Finances in the dump? Next year will be better.
As we leave one more year behind and move forward into the next one, here's hoping that the New Year brings you and yours a successful and fulfilling business, career, and life, and that you and yours are healthy and happy.
These powerfully inspiring quotations are guaranteed to motivation you need to make the new year the best it can be.
1. "Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you." -- Tony Hsieh
2. "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." -- Steve Jobs
3. "Success is a state of mind, if you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success." -- Dr. Joyce Brothers
4. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -- Brad Paisley
5. "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." -- Mandy Hale
6. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." -- Oprah Winfrey
7. "Pressure makes humans respond better to the challenges of life." -- Bishop T.D. Jakes
8. "Embrace what you don't know, especially in the beginning, because what you don't know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else." -- Sara Blakely
9. "Small business isn't for the faint of heart. It's for the brave, the patient and the persistent. It's for the overcomer." -- Unknown
10. "The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment along the way." -- Robert Kiyosaki
11. "Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word." -- Goran Persson
12. "I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest."--Venus Williams
13. "I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying." -- Jeff Bezos
14. "There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there." -- Indira Gandhi
15. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. "Don't aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe it will come naturally." -- Robert Frost
17. "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier'." -- Alfred Tennyson
18. "Crave the result so intensely the work is irrelevant." -- Tim Grover
19. "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." -- Helen Keller
20. "Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes...Including you." -- Anne Lamott
21. "A good beginning makes a good end." -- English Proverb