Mark Zuckerberg has already accomplished much in his short life. In 2004, he launched Facebook with a handful of his fellow college students, and 10 years later, the website has more than 1 billion active users around the globe, and more than $12 billion in annual revenues.
Consider these powerful words that can lead you to success.
1. "Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough."
2. "The question I ask myself like almost every day is, 'Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'"
3. "The biggest risk is not taking any risk."
4. "I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress."
5. "Find that thing you are super passionate about."
6. "So many businesses get worried about looking like they might make a mistake, they become afraid to take any risk. Companies are set up so that people judge each other on failure."
7. "People don't care about what you say, they care about what you build."
8. "Simply put: we don't build services to make money; we make money to build better services."
9. "In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
10. "The Hacker Way is an approach to building that involves continuous improvement and iteration. Hackers believe that something can always be better, and that nothing is ever complete."
11. "Advertising works most effectively when it's in line with what people are already trying to do."
12. "This is a perverse thing, personally, but I would rather be in the cycle where people are underestimating us. It gives us latitude to go out and make big bets that excite and amaze people."
13. "I'm here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction."
14. "I think as a company, if you can get those two things right--having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute on the stuff--then you can do pretty well."
15. "We look for people who are passionate about something. In a way, it almost doesn't matter what you're passionate about."
16. "People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things."
17. "Building a mission and building a business go hand-in-hand."
18. "You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all."
19. "Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life."