Tony Robbins landed squarely in the American consciousness when he published his best-selling book Awaken the Giant Within. He continues to inspire people to great success even today, recently publishing a new book: Money: Master the Game.
Consider his powerful words that can lead you to success.
1. "Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions."
2. "Your past does not equal your future."
3. "The path to success is to take massive, determined action."
4. "Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process."
5. "It's not knowing what to do; it's doing what you know."
6. "Most people fail in life because they major in minor things."
7. "It's what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public."
8. "If you can't, you must. If you must, you can."
9. "We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish."
10. "I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk."
11. "Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem & 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!"
12. "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
13. "The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships."
14. "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results."
15. "Every problem is a gift--without problems we would not grow."
16. "Where focus goes, energy flows."
17. "I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent."
18. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
19. "Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."