Company Profile

No.1

Karl R. Johnson Trucking

What it does: Hauling municipal solid waste is 85% of business; transporting raw materials on flatbeds makes up the other 15%. Why it's growing: CEO Karl Johnson switched gears in 2001 by getting away from the business of producing and hauling mulch (too seasonal) and into waste disposal (very lucrative).

3-Year Growth
306%
Location
Lyndonville, Vermont
Year Founded
0000
Company Size
51-200 employees
Inc. 5000 Rankings
No. 468 (2005)
Data as of Publication on Aug. 11, 2020