The place to be from October 17 to 19 is San Antonio, where Inc. will honor the fastest-growing companies in America at the 2018 Inc. 5000 Conference & Gala. Here are 14 things you won't want to miss:
- Tee off bright and early against other attendees at a golf tournament hosted by Rich Russey, Inc.'s vice president and publisher.
- Study up at Inc.edu courses on topics like building a family business and making smarter decisions.
- Get tips on bringing joy and satisfaction to your life at keynotes by author Gretchen Rubin and Life Is Good co-founder Bert Jacobs.
- Explore a slice of history at the Alamo and at San Antonio Missions Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Find out from founder Ben Chestnut how MailChimp grew to $525 million--and became Inc.'s 2017 Company of the Year.
- Challenge yourself to have tough conversations in the workplace with leadership advice from Brené Brown.
- Stroll along San Antonio's famous River Walk or enjoy a sightseeing river cruise.
- Find out what makes entrepreneurs tick at a panel of top founders, moderated by Inc. executive director of editorial Jon Fine.
- Learn the secrets behind the success of business partners (and spouses) Norm and Elaine Brodsky at an intimate cocktail hour.
- Relax with food, drinks, and live music at Thursday's outdoor "glamping" party.
- Get your fill of art and culture at San Antonio's top-tier art museums and the historic Pearl District.
- Discover what it takes to become a Private Titan as Inc. editor-in-chief James Ledbetter interviews the founders of some of America's largest private companies.
- Mingle with your fellow founders and meet conference speakers at a networking lunch and book signings.
- Celebrate all the Inc. 5000 honorees at a black-tie gala hosted by actor and comedian Joel McHale.
And much more!
Published on: Oct 9, 2018