A new TechRepublic post lists the following as trends that will emerge or continue in 2010:
- The release of .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010
- More developers will use cloud computing
- Ruby, Scala, Groovy, Python, and other programming
languages make more of an impact
- The JVM's renaissance continues
- The economy continues to impact IT workers
I can feel the economy for IT coming back. Sales increased in Q4 and I see them continuing
to do so this quarter. So I'm not sure about that last item.
Curt works for Journyx, which has solutions to help improve business execution.