Elon Musk may be one of the world’s busiest entrepreneurs, but the way he manages his day doesn’t waver. His approach could also apply to the daily tasks you face as a small business owner. Here’s how he stays on top of his game:
- Get enough sleep. Musk gets 6 to 6.5 hours per night.
- Keep a specific agenda. He schedules his day in 5-minute increments.
- Limit meeting scope. Keep them focused and only invite people who need to be there.
- Avoid phone calls. When possible, Musk sticks to email and texting to communicate.
- Multitask. Working lunches and quick email checks during personal time maximize his productivity.
Try some of these tips from one of the world's most successful visionaries, and see if they work for you.